2019 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
The 2019 Toyota Camry is a great choice for Evergreen Park-area commuters thanks to its wide range of trim levels and configurations. Whether you decide to get the base trim, L, or the performance-focused 2019 Camry XSE, there’s a model out there for every budget. Oak Lawn Toyota is exploring the available Camry options to help narrow your search and get you behind the wheel of the new Camry best suited for you.
2019 Toyota Camry Price and Trim Levels
2019 Camry L: Starting at $24,095 MSRP*
2019 Camry LE: Starting at $24,600 MSRP*
2019 Camry SE: Starting at $25,800 MSRP*
2019 Camry XLE: Starting at $29,175 MSRP*
2019 Camry XSE: Starting at $29,725 MSRP*
2019 Camry XLE V6: Starting at $34,300 MSRP*
2019 Camry XSE V6: Starting at $34,850 MSRP*
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system comes standard with each trim. This highly-praised safety feature includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. In addition to these state-of-the-art safety features, you can also expect the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity while driving in Orland Park. Below is your guide to several features available with each trim.
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: The base trim of the Camry includes a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE, you can enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE has more premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2019 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s the perfect choice for Countryside drivers looking for luxurious features and exceptional performance.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers will have stronger performance thanks to the 3.5L V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
Do you want to see what the new Toyota Camry has to offer? Make the trip to Oak Lawn Toyota near Countryside, and we will take you out on the Oak Lawn roads for a test drive. You can explore the current Camry inventory, see how the Toyota Camry compares against the Nissan Altima, browse our new vehicle specials, and see how the Camry compares to competitive vehicles like the Ford Fusion. Contact us today with any questions or to schedule your test drive!
More From Oak Lawn Toyota
Every day deserves more adventure and you can achieve that thanks to the incredible RAV4 Hybrid. With features like standard Apple CarPlay, Toyota Remote Connect, Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, and 41 MPG City, you can go farther than ever before in the new RAV4 Hybrid. The 2019 RAV4 Hybrid is one of Toyota’s most popular…
Evergreen Park car shoppers in the market for a new Toyota Corolla will have even more options than ever with the 2020 Corolla. For the 2020 model year, there are seven different configurations to choose from, and for the first time, a hybrid model is available for Orland Park-area shoppers. Explore the new Toyota Corolla features and…
The 2020 4Runner is receiving a technology and safety upgrade The 4Runner is my favorite vehicle in Toyota’s lineup. Full stop. But if you were twisting my arm and asking me to confront a deeply buried truth, I would say that the 4Runner is lacking in certain amenities. Luckily, this admission holds no more weight…