2019 RAV4 Hybrid Highlights
Every day deserves more adventure and you can achieve that thanks to the incredible RAV4 Hybrid.
With features like standard Apple CarPlay, Toyota Remote Connect, Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, and 41 MPG City, you can go farther than ever before in the new RAV4 Hybrid.
The 2019 RAV4 Hybrid is one of Toyota’s most popular vehicles thanks to its eye-catching exterior design, but the RAV4 is more than another pretty face–it’s what’s underneath the hood and inside the vehicle that really sets the RAV4 apart from its competition.
- The RAV4 Hybrid’s Dynamic Force 2.5-liter inline four-cylinder engine produces 203 horsepower for great acceleration. Pairing it to the Direct Shift 8-speed automatic transmission shifts the power smoothly and efficiently, all the way to highway speeds.
- Three distinct drive modes allow you to tailor RAV4’s driving dynamics to match your mood.
- Sport Mode: sharper acceleration
- ECO Mode: maximize fuel efficiency
- Normal Mode: blends fuel economy with performance
- Beautiful interior features like the available panoramic glass roof and interior ambient lighting create a newly refined driving experience for the driver and passengers.
- The RAV4 Hybrid’s upgraded technology includes but is not limited to the Entune 3.0 multimedia system; Apple CarPlay; USB ports and Qi-compatible charging.
- Available Toyota Remote Connect using an Apple Watch gives the driver an opportunity to start their vehicle from the convenience of their watch.
- RAV4 introduces Toyota’s first camera-based digital rearview mirror. The available feature uses a camera mounted up high inside the rear window for a wider field of vision–letting you see more of what’s behind you.
- Exterior features like the hands-free power liftgate give you the ease of opening the liftgate without the fuss. Thanks to the RAV4’s Smart Key fob the liftgate opens automatically when you wave your foot under the rear bumper.
- The RAV4 Hybrid comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 which includes:
- Road Sign Assist (RSA) which uses a forward-facing intelligent camera designed to detect speed limit signs, stop signs, yield signs, and Do Not Enter signs, and display them on the MID.
- When the available Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) is enabled and lane markers are detectable, Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) uses the lines on the road and preceding vehicles to help keep the vehicle centered while also displaying the vehicle’s position on the MID. The system is designed to help reduce driver strain and increase convenience and may benefit drivers most during traffic jams.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/ PD) is designed to help keep the road safe by detecting a vehicle, pedestrian, or bicyclist in certain situations.
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) is intended for highway use using vehicle-to-vehicle distance control, which is designed to adjust your speed, to help you maintain a preset distance from vehicles ahead of you that are driving at a slower speed. If a driver is traveling slower than you, or within your preset range, DRCC is designed to automatically slow your vehicle down without deactivating cruise control.
- Using Road Edge Detection or by detecting visible lane markings, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA) is designed to issue both an audible alert and visual warning on the MID screen if an inadvertent lane departure is detected.
- Automatic High Beams (AHB) is a safety system designed to help you see more clearly at night without distracting other drivers.
- Other safety features include:
- An available Intelligent Clearance Sonar audibly and visually warning you when it detects pedestrians or vehicles. Under certain low-speed conditions, Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (PKSB) is designed to reduce engine power, and if necessary, apply the brakes.
- The available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) warns you when a vehicle is in the next lane and about to enter RAV4’s blind spot on either side. In reverse, available Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) helps detect vehicles approaching from either side, visibly with side mirror indicators and audibly with a warning tone.
- RAV4 comes standard with 8 airbags and Toyota’s Star Safety System which includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), and Smart Stop Technology (SST).
- The 2019 RAV4 Hybrid comes with ToyotaCare–a no-cost maintenance plan that covers normal factory scheduled maintenance with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles.
Shop new RAV4 Hybrids and gas models here!