2020 4Runner Nightshade Edition
What is the 2020 4Runner Nightshade Edition?
The 2020 4Runner Nightshade Edition is an exclusive version of Toyota’s 4Runner with a sportier, edgier vibe courtesy of special exterior and interior accents.
2020 4Runner Nightshade Edition Details:
- Starting at $48,660
- 20-In. black split 6-spoke wheels
- Black exterior accents like heated mirrors with turn signal indicators, roof rails, external badging, side rocker panels and door handles
- Black interior accents
- Smart Key System** w/ Push Button Start
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Front and Rear Parking Assist Sonar***
- Leather-Trimmed Heated, Ventilated, and Power-Adjustable Front Seats
- Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof with Sunshade
- Towing Capacity of up to 5000 Pounds****
- Premium Audio–includes 15 JBL™ Speakers, Subwoofer and Amplifier, Dynamic Navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa Compatibility
- Exterior colors: Blizzard Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, and Midnight Black Metallic
- Interior: Nightshade Leather in Graphite
**The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
***Front and rear parking assist sonar is designed to warn drivers of potential front and rear collisions at speeds of 6 mph or less. Certain vehicle and environmental factors, including an object’s shape and composition, may affect the ability of the front and rear parking assist sonar to detect it. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See the Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
****Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.