What is the 2020 Corolla SE Nightshade Edition?
The 2020 Corolla SE Nightshade Edition is an exclusive version of the Toyota Corolla with a sportier, edgier vibe courtesy of special exterior and interior accents.
2020 Corolla SE Nightshade Edition Details:
- Starting at $22,750*
- Black roof-mounted shark-fin antenna
- 18-in. black-painted alloy wheels**
- Black-painted sport side rocker panels and rear spoiler
- Sport mesh black front grille with a black bumper and surround
- Dynamic-shift CVT with paddle shifters
- Black heated power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators
- Blacked-out Corolla, SE, and Toyota badging
- Sport Driving Mode
- 8-in. touch-screen with Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- Complete with award-winning safety and Toyota Safety Sense features such as Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert, Automatic High Beams, Road Sign Assist, and Lane Tracing Assist
- Exterior colors: Classic Silver Metallic, Black Sand Pearl, and Super White
- Interior: All Black Fabric
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (86, Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, Mirai, Prius, Prius Prime, Supra, Yaris HB, Yaris Sedan), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (4Runner, C-HR, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Land Cruiser, Sequoia), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title, and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The actual dealer price will vary.
**Performance tires are expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires, Tire life may be less than 24, 000 miles, depending upon driving conditions.