2020 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
Are you in the market for an affordable vehicle equipped with the latest in technology and safety features that keep you connected and protected on the Evergreen Park roads? It may be time to pay a visit to Oak Lawn Toyota near Orland Park so you can get behind the wheel of the much-talked-about new Toyota Camry. This highly praised sedan offers a variety of trim levels and configurations, making it easier for commuters to get the vehicle they want at a price they can afford. The 2020 Toyota Camry price varies based on which configuration you choose, which is why the team at Oak Lawn Toyota has your guide to the Toyota Camry trims and the available features at each level.
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
L: Starting at $24,295 MSRP*
LE: Starting at $24,840 MSRP*
SE: Starting at $26,040 MSRP*
SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,740 MSRP*
XLE: Starting at $29,325 MSRP*
XSE: Starting at $29,875 MSRP*
XLE V6: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
XSE V6: Starting at $35,000 MSRP*
TRD: Starting at $31,040 MSRP*
Want an eco-friendly vehicle? The new Camry has three hybrid models available:
Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,250 MSRP*
Hybrid SE: Starting at $29,950 MSRP*
Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,550 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
One of the most talked-about safety features that come standard on all of the Toyota Camry trims is the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) safety suite. This innovative safety system includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Not only can you expect high-class safety features, but you will also get best-in-class technology features like the Toyota Entune™ 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay. An entertainment feature like this will instantly enhance your daily drives around Orland Park and Countryside.
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: With the base trim of the Camry, you get a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE you can enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split-folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features included are SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE has more premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s the right choice for Countryside drivers who want luxurious features and exceptional performance.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Get a stronger performance thanks to the 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim level. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Learn More About the 2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
Is it time to take your dull commute to exciting new levels? Make the short drive to Oak Lawn and visit our team at Oak Lawn Toyota! It’s time you see firsthand the new Toyota Camry for sale and everything the affordable sedan can offer. This reliable sedan is an excellent vehicle for daily drop-offs, spontaneous trips, weekend getaways, and much more. Check out our current Camry inventory, explore the Camry colors – including the silver Toyota Camry – our current new vehicle specials for adding savings, and see how the Camry compares to other Toyota vehicles like the 2020 Corolla. When you’re ready to hit the streets for a test drive, give us a call!
More About Toyota Models
If you’re looking for the ultimate fuel-efficient sedan, you’ve probably already heard about the Toyota Corolla efficiency in Evergreen Park. But just what is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla in 2020? Reaching up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with its innovative hybrid trim, the 2020 Toyota Corolla‘s MPG sets the standard for…
Your new Toyota Camry exterior color is a fun way that drivers can explore their style through their new vehicles. Car buyers who visit Oak Lawn Toyota near Evergreen Park have a variety of bold and neutral hues to pick from, so it won’t be difficult to find the one best suited for your personality and style. View…
Who doesn’t want to take the boat to Lake Michigan when you live in the Evergreen Park area? Or maybe a weekend away from Orland Park in the RV is your thing. Get there in comfort while safely towing with the 2020 Toyota RAV4, which combines crossover SUV comfort with towing power. How much can the Toyota RAV4…