2021 Toyota Camry Interior Highlights
Fresh from a redesign in 2018, the Toyota Camry received a selective re-design to its interior features, exterior modeling, and a change to its available trim levels for its 2021 model year. The 2021 Toyota Camry is anticipated to become the clear-cut leader of sedans in Oak Lawn with a new suite of interior amenities and a continuing tradition of a spacious cabin.
What are the 2021 Toyota Camry’s dimensions? Although Toyota hasn’t released a full list of interior specs or measurements, it’s anticipated to be similar in size to the 2020 edition. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Camry interior features and dimensions with Oak Lawn Toyota below.
2021 Toyota Camry Interior Dimensions
The Toyota Camry is classified as a midsize sedan, meaning that it has plenty of legroom for the driver and passengers, as well as ample cargo space. Early reviews of the 2021 Toyota Camry interior by sites like Car and Driver praise the 2021 Camry’s dimensions large cargo space and interior storage – in both the trunk and cabin with the rear seats down. Evergreen Park drivers can expect the 2021 Toyota Camry interior to comfortably fit their passengers, luggage, groceries, and any other cargo they may acquire during their Orland Park drives.
Toyota hasn’t released the Toyota Camry dimensions for the 2021 model year, but drivers can anticipate that it will be similar to the 2020 Toyota Camry dimensions, which are:
- Headroom(front/rear): 38.3 / 38 inches
- Shoulder room(front/rear): 57.7 / 55.7 inches
- Hip room(front/rear): 55.4 / 54.7 inches
- Legroom(front/rear): 42.1 / 38 inches
- Passenger volume: 100.4 cubic feet
- Cargo volume: 15.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: 5
2021 Camry Interior Features
In addition to an exterior redesign, the 2021 Toyota Camry interior will also receive a refreshed look for Countryside drivers to enjoy. A new dashboard and a new console system will give the Toyota Camry a sleeker design with a sporty attitude. Upgraded technology will offer improved navigation, smartphone connectivity, and streaming services for the driver and passengers alike. See what’s new in the 2021 Camry interior below:
- A new dashboard and console design offers extended visibility through the windshield while treating the driver and front passenger to a sports car-esque design.
- Audio and navigation are combined in a new floating 7- or 9-inch central touch-screen display.
- The instrument cluster will feature a 7-inch multi-information display.
- A 10-inch color Head-Up Display (HUD) will be available on the XLE and XSE configurations.
- Certain trim levels will receive a high-tech look with a linear dark wood inlay or patterned metal.
- A luxurious herringbone seat pattern will be available on the XLE trim level.
- The XLE and XSE configurations will have ventilated front seats for added comfort.
- Interior color choices include Ash, Macadamia, or Black, but they are dependant on the exterior color choice.
- A sport-oriented exclusive Cockpit Red interior is available on the XSE configuration.
In addition to a suite of new interior features, the 2021 Toyota Camry will be one of the first Toyota models to premier the new Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+)™ system. This system will enhance the existing Toyota Safety Sense safety systems while bringing the next phase of driver-assist safety technology to Oak Lawn roads. Each 2021 Camry configuration will come with Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+)™.
Find your 2021 Camry at Oak Lawn Toyota
There’s a lot to look forward to in the 2021 Toyota Camry interior and redesign. Stay up to date with the latest 2021 Toyota Camry news with Oak Lawn Toyota! We’ll provide you with more information on the 2021 Toyota Camry price, trim levels, and mpg ratings as it becomes available. In the meantime, you can browse our current Camry inventory or contact our finance team.
More About Toyota Models
If you’re looking for a pickup that will bring reliability and strength to your Evergreen Park worksite, you can count on the 2021 Toyota Tacoma towing capacity to help you get the job done with ease. Although, you’re probably wondering, “How much can a Toyota Tacoma tow?” The 2021 Toyota Tacoma towing capacity can reach a…
People have raved about the Toyota Prius MPG for years, and for the 2021 model year, you can expect more of the same great Prius gas mileage. In fact, you can get up to 58 mpg city / 51 mpg highway* with the Toyota Prius, which is a figure that only fully electric vehicles can…
The new 2021 Toyota Camry colors are perfect for personalizing this sedan to match your style. With multiple exterior colors and interior colors available, Evergreen Park drivers have access to a wide variety of shades and hues to choose from. Check out this guide by Oak Lawn Toyota on the 2021 Toyota Camry exterior colors and 2021 Toyota Camry…
If you’re looking to upgrade your Oak Lawn drives with a fuel-efficient sedan, you’ll be thoroughly pleased with the new Toyota Camry. Along with an impressive interior, the Camry is returning for the 2021 model year with a new engine option, upgraded performance features, and even a new hybrid trim level. Learn more about the 2021…
The 2021 Toyota Highlander’s MPG reaches 21 city / 29 highway with its standard powertrain, allowing Countryside drivers to run their errands without worrying about needing extra gas. A three-row SUV, the Toyota Highlander is equipped with a suite of features and impressive towing capacity, allowing you to drive to your favorite vacation spot while saving…