2021 Toyota Camry Interior Highlights
Fresh from a redesign in 2018, the Toyota Camry received a selective re-design to its interior features, exterior modeling, and a change to its available trim levels for its 2021 model year. The 2021 Toyota Camry is anticipated to become the clear-cut leader of sedans in Oak Lawn with a new suite of interior amenities and a continuing tradition of a spacious cabin.
What are the 2021 Toyota Camry’s dimensions? Although Toyota hasn’t released a full list of interior specs or measurements, it’s anticipated to be similar in size to the 2020 edition. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Camry interior features and dimensions with Oak Lawn Toyota below.
2021 Toyota Camry Interior Dimensions
The Toyota Camry is classified as a midsize sedan, meaning that it has plenty of legroom for the driver and passengers, as well as ample cargo space. Early reviews of the 2021 Toyota Camry interior by sites like Car and Driver praise the 2021 Camry’s dimensions large cargo space and interior storage – in both the trunk and cabin with the rear seats down. Evergreen Park drivers can expect the 2021 Toyota Camry interior to comfortably fit their passengers, luggage, groceries, and any other cargo they may acquire during their Orland Park drives.
- Headroom(front/rear): 38.3 / 38 inches
- Shoulder room(front/rear): 57.7 / 55.7 inches
- Hip room(front/rear): 55.4 / 54.7 inches
- Legroom(front/rear): 42.1 / 38 inches
- Passenger volume: 100.4 cubic feet
- Cargo volume: 15.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: 5
2021 Camry Interior Features
In addition to an exterior redesign, the 2021 Toyota Camry interior will also receive a refreshed look for Countryside drivers to enjoy. A new dashboard and a new console system will give the Toyota Camry a sleeker design with a sporty attitude. Upgraded technology will offer improved navigation, smartphone connectivity, and streaming services for the driver and passengers alike. See what’s new in the 2021 Camry interior below:
- A new dashboard and console design offers extended visibility through the windshield while treating the driver and front passenger to a sports car-esque design.
- Audio and navigation are combined in a new floating 7- or 9-inch central touch-screen display.
- The instrument cluster will feature a 7-inch multi-information display.
- A 10-inch color Head-Up Display (HUD) will be available on the XLE and XSE configurations.
- Certain trim levels will receive a high-tech look with a linear dark wood inlay or patterned metal.
- A luxurious herringbone seat pattern will be available on the XLE trim level.
- The XLE and XSE configurations will have ventilated front seats for added comfort.
- Interior color choices include Ash, Macadamia, or Black, but they are dependant on the exterior color choice.
- A sport-oriented exclusive Cockpit Red interior is available on the XSE configuration.
In addition to a suite of new interior features, the 2021 Toyota Camry will be one of the first Toyota models to premier the new Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+)™ system. This system will enhance the existing Toyota Safety Sense safety systems while bringing the next phase of driver-assist safety technology to Oak Lawn roads. Each 2021 Camry configuration will come with Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+)™.
Find your 2021 Camry at Oak Lawn Toyota
There’s a lot to look forward to in the 2021 Toyota Camry interior and redesign. Stay up to date with the latest 2021 Toyota Camry news with Oak Lawn Toyota! We’ll provide you with more information on the 2021 Toyota Camry price, trim levels, and performance features as it becomes available. In the meantime, you can browse our current Camry inventory or contact our finance team.
More About Toyota Models
The 2021 Toyota Highlander’s MPG reaches 21 city / 29 highway with its standard powertrain, allowing Countryside drivers to run their errands without worrying about needing extra gas. A three-row SUV, the Toyota Highlander is equipped with a suite of features and impressive towing capacity, allowing you to drive to your favorite vacation spot while saving…
It’s hard to imagine any other crossover SUV cabin hitting it out of the park quite like the 2021 Toyota RAV4 interior. Able to provide a rich range of features and plenty of passenger space without forgetting about everyday utility, it ticks every box for crossover shoppers. View RAV4 Inventory Contact Us 2021 Toyota RAV4…
The Toyota Venza returns in 2021 with an all-new design and powertrain for Oak Lawn drivers to enjoy. While it’s still an SUV, the Toyota Venza is now an all-hybrid vehicle, making it one of the first hybrid-only SUVs in the Toyota family. As capable and fuel-efficient as it is though, what are the 2021 Toyota…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is a popular family SUV. With a powerful engine and a versatile interior, it’s no wonder that the Toyota RAV4 is one of the best selling SUVs in Oak Lawn. If you’ve decided that the Toyota RAV4 is the right choice for your family, the next step after applying for financing is…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 has a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds when it’s properly equipped. This means that you can tow your small boat or trailer on your next vacation or weekend getaway. Read more about the 2021 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity and engine performance with Oak Lawn Toyota below, then contact our team when you’re ready…