What are the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,850 MSRP* and $34,380 MSRP*, making the new Toyota RAV4 an excellent choice for drivers. Finding the Toyota RAV4 configuration that has all of the features you want at a price that won’t break the bank has never been easier. What’s better is that when you drive a Toyota, you know you’re making an exceptional choice on an investment.
Explore each of the RAV4 trim levels, their starting price, and standard features below, and then contact Oak Lawn Toyota to schedule a test drive near Orland Park.
2020 RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,145 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,955 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road – Starting at $35,180 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,380 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is also available in our Oak Lawn showroom. Let’s take a look at each of the hybrid trim levels:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,395 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $36,630 MSRP*
2020 RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
With an abundance of standard features at different price points, it won’t be difficult to get behind the wheel of the new RAV4 model best suited for your lifestyle. Below is a look at some of the standard features you will find in each of the Toyota RAV4 trim levels:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, seven-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, and 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®, eight-inch touchscreen, TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- RAV4 Limited: Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function,19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package comes standard on every 2020 Toyota RAV4 configuration. This means that you’ll enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
2020 RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
How do the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trims stand out from the other available models? Hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited trims are available to test drive on the Oak Lawn roads.
Even though they do come equipped with most of the standard features on the comparable non-hybrid models, but they also offer a new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. You’ll enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway.**
Test Drive Your Favorite 2020 RAV4 Trim at Oak Lawn Toyota!
We have explored the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations, and now it’s time to see firsthand what they’re capable of. Whether you want to head out on new adventures or enhance your drives around Orland Park and Countryside, our team will help you find a new Toyota RAV4 for sale in Oak Lawn best suited for you! Give us a call today with any questions!
More From Oak Lawn Toyota
Toyota unveiled the most fuel-efficient, powerful, and fun-to-drive RAV4 at the 2019 LA Auto Show in November with the 2021 RAV4 Prime. The RAV4 Prime will make its official debut next summer 2020 as the new model for 2021. As the first-ever RAV4 plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, the RAV4 Prime will achieve a whopping manufacturer-estimated…
Don’t get taxed twice! Trade-in your vehicle today before the NEW Illinois Trade-In Law goes into effect on January 1, 2020. A few months ago I informed you that a new law will spring into action on January 1, effecting car buyers in 2020 and beyond. Maybe when I originally told you the date…
Are you in the market for an affordable vehicle equipped with the latest in technology and safety features that keep you connected and protected on the Evergreen Park roads? It may be time to pay a visit to Oak Lawn Toyota near Orland Park so you can get behind the wheel of the much-talked-about new Toyota Camry. This highly…