We’re Here for You: A Message from Ronnie Colosimo Regarding Illinois’ Stay at Home Order
We’re Here for You
A Message from Ronnie Colosimo, our President & CEO, Regarding Illinois’ “Stay at Home” Order
The Oak Lawn Toyota employees and customers’ health and well-being are on my mind as we deal with COVID-19. I want to keep you updated and informed as we go through this ever-changing situation together as a team.
Knowledge is a powerful remedy during uncertain times. Oak Lawn Toyota’s best interest is to keep everyone healthy while providing automotive services to the public through this uncertainty that we’re feeling.
- We have been deemed by the Governor as an Essential Service. We will be open during the “Stay at Home” Order.
- We have a smaller staff working during business hours. Our staff’s temperatures are being monitored when they enter the dealership to make sure they’re healthy.
- We have shortened our sales hours down to 10:00AM to 6:00PM during this period and service hours down to 7:00AM to 6:00PM.
- The dealership facilities will undergo cleanings with bleach throughout the day while we’re open.
- There will be a professional deep cleaning nightly.
- We will offer pickup and delivery options for both service and sales customers.
- Service also offers an overnight dropbox.
- Each vehicle in both service and sales will be wiped down with a disinfectant.
- We will meet you at your home or office for a test drive.
- We’ve temporarily instructed our team to welcome our guests with a friendly greeting but refrain from handshakes.
I urge you to stay in contact with us during these trying times. I have been in business in Oak Lawn for over 49 years, as a dealer you can count on. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions in a manner that comforts you best.
Thank you for your business and trust in Oak Lawn Toyota.
President & CEO
Oak Lawn Toyota